Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thanking Your Generosity

Posted By: TechSlam - 8:11 PM

Share

& Comment

Dear Friends,

I can't begin to express what your donation means to me. The money is most definitely helpful and will go to extremely good use, there's no doubt about that. But more than the monetary value, I so greatly appreciate the thought behind the donation. For that especially, I thank you.

Knowing that I have the support of people like you certainly helps. Please know I won't forget your kind gesture. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,

TechSlam
(Mohammed Aslam)

Recent Donator's:

1. Shawn Steele - " Thanks for your help, it is MUCH appreciated!
I believe in rewarding people for their performance- Especially when help is provided voluntarily! "


2.Timothy Gray

About Author

An Ex Apple technical support representative with wide knowledge on troubleshooting apple products and softwares. Through this website, He tries to solve querries of those who are looking for online help. This website is helping its users solve their issues since 2009.

Copyright © 2013 iPod,iPad & iPhone™ is a registered trademark.

Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism