Thursday, July 23, 2009

iPod Touch With Camera & Microphone , A Rumor ?

Posted By: TechSlam - 9:56 AM

Share

& Comment

I hope most of you might have heard about this news.But there is a doubt if it is a rumor or  fact.Anyways as an iPod Touch lover, I always wished that this gadget lacks one or the other feature which includes, image capturing capability. This rumor has really made me more crazy of iTouch's. I would be waiting for Apple Inc to have a word on this feature of iPod Touch if this indeed is a truth.

About Author

An Ex Apple technical support representative with wide knowledge on troubleshooting apple products and softwares. Through this website, He tries to solve querries of those who are looking for online help. This website is helping its users solve their issues since 2009.

Copyright © 2013 iPod,iPad & iPhone™ is a registered trademark.

Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism