Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How to Change/Remove iPod Touch Password

Posted By: TechSlam - 10:09 AM

Share

& Comment

"I bought a used iPod touch. I wanna buy stuffs from iTunes but I dont know the previous owner password how do I get or change it."

Hi.
As I understand you have got an used iPod Touch and you are trying to purchase items from the iTunes, but you do not know the password.

I assume that either your iPod Touch is Passcode locked, because of which you are unable to get into the iPod main menu or you are unable to sign into the iTunes as it shows previous owners iTunes account email and it is prompting you to enter his iTunes password.

Well in either case, you just have to RESTORE your iPod to the initial factory settings and your iPod will be reset back to, just like a new iPod. So just follow the restore link and follow the step by step instruction there and that will resolve your issue.

If you have got any more questions or doubts related to iPod or iTunes, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you with solution within 24 hours. Thank you

About Author

An Ex Apple technical support representative with wide knowledge on troubleshooting apple products and softwares. Through this website, He tries to solve querries of those who are looking for online help. This website is helping its users solve their issues since 2009.

Copyright © 2013 iPod,iPad & iPhone™ is a registered trademark.

Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism