We reply to all your queries instantly. Contact us with your iPod/iTunes issues

Posted by TechSlam Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"I bought a used iPod touch. I wanna buy stuffs from iTunes but I dont know the previous owner password how do I get or change it."

Hi.
As I understand you have got an used iPod Touch and you are trying to purchase items from the iTunes, but you do not know the password.

I assume that either your iPod Touch is Passcode locked, because of which you are unable to get into the iPod main menu or you are unable to sign into the iTunes as it shows previous owners iTunes account email and it is prompting you to enter his iTunes password.

Well in either case, you just have to RESTORE your iPod to the initial factory settings and your iPod will be reset back to, just like a new iPod. So just follow the restore link and follow the step by step instruction there and that will resolve your issue.

If you have got any more questions or doubts related to iPod or iTunes, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you with solution within 24 hours. Thank you

WoWMakers

WoWMakers

Live CHAT Support


Check the iPodGenius available status below, If the status light is GREEN, click on it to start live chat.
Incase iPodGenius is offline, send your issue via the contact form.

Gtalk/Gmail : aslam9895@gmail.com



Testimonial


"
Thanks for your help, it is MUCH appreciated!
I believe in rewarding people for their performance- Especially when help is provided voluntarily! " -Shawn Steele

Appreciate My Work...

Dear Readers,If you are really satisfied by the service i provide to you free of cost and would like to appreciate my work, then you can help me raise fund by donating me anything starting from $1.I would be listing down the names(and website if any) of the generous readers who have made the donation along with a thank you message deep from my heart. Click HERE to see the recent generous appreciator's and what they had to say.